Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge 77


This is card I made for the challenge at http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/search/label/Challenge%20Me%20Monday.

The challenge was to use a Instrument or Musical notes. I designed this card for my daughter whom would like an iPod for the holidays and thought this would go great with it.

Here is what I used.

Rock Princess and Happy Hauntings cartridges.
Bazzil Basics textured paper.
Xyron 5" create a sticker.
Martha Stewart Glitter in Onyx, tourmaline, & carrara marble.
Martha Stewart Glittering glue ( I gave up on using the brush and used my fingers )
Inkssentials Glossy accents.
3D pop dots.
White Gelly roll pen.


4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the frame and the ear phones. Very cute take on the music challenge. Thanks for joining us for the FCCB Music Challenge this week. Please come back and join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, I bet your daughter's going to love it!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at FCCB!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that card!! The frame is gorgeous!! And I love those colors!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete